Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sneak Peek Sunday


Like many secrets, mine began innocently.
I was rather surprised to find a store like Secrets as I drove through Sunny Harbor, a sleepy South Florida neighborhood of retirees. Yet I found myself drawn into the small shopping plaza toward Secrets’ seductively lit storefront display.

I entered the shop and was immediately dismayed to find a man behind the counter. I would have felt far more comfortable with a woman. The front of the store was filled with intimate garments, but I’d never seen lingerie like this before. It made Victoria’s Secret look like a Sears catalog as far as being interesting or racy.

Most of the clothes at Secrets were made of either leather or completely sheer fabric, and covered with studs or rhinestones. The garments were designed with openings conveniently located anywhere you might want a part of your body exposed. In fact, you wouldn’t have to remove a single item of clothing to complete any bodily function while wearing one of these outfits.
—Jen Hauser, MY SECRETS DISCOVERED

Available at Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment