Saturday, April 5, 2014

Good news comes in 3s

I've got some seriously good news for you.

First, MY SECRETS DISCOVERED, book one of the THE SECRET LIVES OF HOUSEWIVES series, is now FREE at Nook, Kobo, iTunes, Smashwords, and All Romance. You can get files for your Kindle at All Romance or Smashwords.

Second, an excerpt from book two, MY SECRETS REVEALED, is now included in the back of book one, so you'll get a taste of what happens next in the series.

Saving the best for last...

Third, I'm also really excited (and if you've read my books, you'll get the double entendre) about my new erotic thriller series coming out soon: Naked Law. I'm co-authoring this three-book series with another author, and all I can say at the moment is that if you like action, adventure, mystery, crime drama, and hot sex, you'll LOVE these books. Coming very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment