Saturday, February 8, 2014

My Sexy Saturday Week 35

Welcome to #My Sexy Saturday. This is my first time participating in this weekly blog hop where writers post 7 words, 7 sentences, or 7 paragraphs from their published work or work in progress, sticking to the week’s theme. This week’s theme is “Come Undone Sexy.” Enjoy this snippet from the newly released My Secrets Bared, Book 4 in the Secret Lives of Housewives series. 

We join Jen Hauser as she meets her friend and new lover, Alice Rollins, for lunch.

“Are you wearing panties?” 
 If my face flushed red, it was from anticipation rather than embarrassment, but anyone looking at me would attribute my color to the noontime sun beating down on the outdoor seating area of the Ocean Drive restaurant. 
 I had come to South Beach to meet Alice for lunch. When I arrived, she was waiting for me, already seated at a table with an excellent position for people watching. The sidewalk seating offered a long row of booth-like benches against a wall with tables placed in front of the seats. Patrons were seated on one side of the tables, facing out to the street. 
 It was early, but the restaurant was packed, and people sat on either side of our table, separated only by a few inches on the bench. The waiter pulled the table out so I could slide in next to Alice. As I leaned in to kiss her hello, she whispered the panty query in my ear. I nodded and took my seat. 
 Alice took a sip of water, and raising the napkin from her lap, touched it to her lips, leaving an imprint of her lipstick. “Are you wet between your legs?” 
 I nodded again, and curled my lips into a smile. 
 Alice pressed her napkin into my hand. She leaned in to whisper in my ear again. “Good. Go the bathroom and take off your panties. Put them into my napkin and return to the table.” She sat upright and smiled brightly at me as if we were exchanging light, lunchtime girl talk.

For a limited time, My Secret Bared is only 99c at the following retailers:


Please head on over to www.mysexysaturday.blogspot.comto visit the other blogs participating in My Sexy Saturday. Don’t forget to leave comments on the blogs you visit, because we love to hear from you ;-)


xo, Layla 

No comments:

Post a Comment